Pages

Google+ Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Black is my happy color

 
   And here I am after a long break. I even thought that I wouldn't put these photos on the blog, but I changed my mind.
What do you say?

  I evo mene posle duže pauze. Zapravo nisam ni nameravala da objavim ove fotografije na blog, ali sam se predomislila.
Šta vi kažete?


 
“Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me".”







6 comments:

  1. You look so amazing dear :D
    Great blog! I'm following you, follow back?
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your style is so cool :)

    would you like to follow each other? let me know on my blog <3

    My Nail art tut.

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Blog╚ovin and
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sexy and beautiful in these pics!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete