Pages

Google+ Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Belgrade

 It was great to spend a few days with my friends from Belgrade, but the bad thing is that I can't hang out with them frequently. I have visited amazing places: parks, shopping malls, rafts, a lot of beautiful streets and so on. Nightlife in Belgrade is really interesting, because you can meet a lot of celebrities and have a good time.
I am lucky to have a friend who loves shootings, so we had 100+ pictures. This is great because I was able to choose the best pictures.
I must say that these shoes are fantastic, because I spent a whole day in these heels and my feet did not hurt. They are very comfortable and beautiful, so I recommend.
Have a great day!


Bilo je divno provesti par dana sa drugaricama iz Beograda, ali loša stvar je što ne mogu da se družim s njima često. Posetila sam super mesta:parkove, šoping molove, splavove, puno divnih ulica i tako dalje. Noćni život u Beogradu je zaista zanimljiv, jer možeš sresti puno poznatih ličnosti i provesti se super.
Imam sreće što moja drugarica voli šutinge, tako da smo imale 100+ slika. Dobro je jer sam mogla da izaberem najbolje.
Moram reći da su ove cipele fantastične, zato što sam provela ceo dan u štiklama i stopala me nisu bolela.  Veoma su udobne i lepe, tako da preporučujem.
Imajte lep dan!











Jumpsuit-Lindex
Bershka-shoes
Guess-bag

32 comments:

  1. Super slike! Stvarno e vidi da su štikle udobne haha :)
    ♥Kristina
    http://vrgov.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so cool!
    Have a nice weekend!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful, Senka! I loved your pictures and hair, and the jumpsuit, too! The places you showed are beautiful and I liked that the shoes didn't hurt! I think it's great to have a friend to take pictures, if only I had one that is a nice photographer! Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look is so cool, great photos!
    Alessia
    new post
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so cool!
    Have a nice weekend!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely, great look, I love this jumpsuit! you look fantastic, and your hair is beautiful.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit. You look fabulous..
    Have a good day. Loads of love <3
    Richa Shekhar
    www.yulookgorgeous.com
    http://instagram.com/ulukgorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice outfit! Love that jumpsuit! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this printed jumpsuit. U look so pretty.
    If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/G+..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete