Pages

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello Istanbul

 For the first time in Istanbul, and the seventh time in Turkey. I can truly say that Istanbul is very different from other cities in Turkey. Istanbul is huge, very interesting, different cultures can be found. People are very cheerful and friendly, which is very good. The first day was raining, but thank God it stopped. Since I had only five days, I wanted to visit everything during that time, but I managed. I was not disappointed either when it comes to shopping. I recommend you to visit the city on two continents as soon as possible!


Prvi put u Istanbulu i sedmi put u Turskoj. Zaista mogu reći da je Istanbul grad veoma drugačiji od drugih gradova u Turskoj. Grad je ogroman, veoma zanimljiv, drugačije kulture se mogu naći. Ljudi su veoma veseli i prijateljski nastrojeni što je veoma dobro. Prvi dan je padala kiša, ali hvala Bogu je presrala. S obzirom da sam imala samo 5 dana, htela sam da posetim sve za to vreme, ali uspela sam. Nisam se razočarala ni kad je reč o šopingu. Preporučujem vam da posetite grad na dva kontinenta što pre!





Zara-sweater
Zara-jeans
Zara-heels
Guess-bag
Guess-watch
Bracelet-click here

36 comments:

  1. Prelepe slike! Jako ti dobro stoji ovako kosa *o*
    ♥Kristina
    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you on google + :) I really like your blog and you are such a beautiful girl! I loved your sweater and the shoes, too, and I am eager to go to Istanbul for so many years! So goo that you went there and 7 times in Turkey, already, wow! Really lovely pictures, I hope you have a lot of fun!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling!
      I hope you will visit Istanbul soon!
      Kisses

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful, Senka. I love the ensemble. :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you via GFC as requested -Hope you follow back.
    Good Evening!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love instanbul!!!!
    Your casual chic look look is perfect and your hair... wonderful!!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look!
    Have a nice day!
    Natallia Jolliet
    http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great travel look...
    have a great time in Istanbul, there's a lot to see there...
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sweater looks fab
    and I love your hair.
    I was hoping you have more pics of Istanbul.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this chunky sweater!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this turtleneck! You look gorgeous!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit on you - you look absolutely wonderful darling!
    I'm glad I'm already following you on GFC)

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, thank you for your comment, i already followed you on blogger, please do the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. super love your top...the color is perfect :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful look:) kiss

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete