Pages

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Interesting day

                                                            Photos:Ivana Pejak


 That day was very interesting. Ivana and I had a lot of fun. Unexpected things were there from the start. The most important thing is that there was a good energy and will.
Let me start with the shoes. They look beautiful and elegant. Right? Sometimes things seem nice but they are not. These shoes are one of the most uncomfortable I've ever worn. During the shooting, I was constantly complaining, but I survived. This jacket is perfect. This color is amazing. The good thing is that the jacket can be combined with elegant things, and more casual, as well. I am satisfied with makeup and hair, because I only had 25 minutes to get ready for shooting. That day, my schedule was hectic, but the important thing is that I made it.
Kisses.
Tog dana je bilo veoma interesantno. Ivana i ja smo se dosta zabavile. Neočekivane stvari su bile tamo od početka. Najvažnije je da je bilo dobre energije i volje.
Da počnem od cipela. Izgledaju prelepo i elegantno. Zar ne? Nekada stvari izgledaju lepo, ali nisu. Ove cipele su jedne od najneudobnijih koje sam ikad nosila. Tokom šutinga sam se stalno žalila, ali preživela sam. Ovaj sako je perfektan. Boja je odlična. Dobra stvar je da sako može biti kombinovan sa elegantnim stvarima i opuštenijim, takođe. Zadovoljna sam sa šminkom i kosom, jer sam imala samo 25 minuta da se spremim. Tog dana je moj raspored bio grozničav, ali bitno je da sam uspela.
Puno poljubaca vam šaljem.









                                                                  My Instagram
Banana Republic-shirt
Zara-jacket
Zara-jeans
Zara-heels
Parfois-bag
Guess-watch

52 comments:

  1. You are so classy, I love your casual chic look and you look fab in coral!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral is my favorite color! You look gorgeous in it!!! Thank you for commenting on my blog. Going to Bloglovin now to follow you sweet girl! Kisses back!!!!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those coral heels are divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice outfit and photos, you look great!
    Follow 4 follow? :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit u look so cool and glam!
    Kisses darling
    http://www.sweetbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prelepa si!! Jako mi se svidja sako a zadnja slika mi je naj :D
    ♥Kristina
    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Pics. So amazinG!

    Check out my new post on my travel and Fashion blog about Barcelona
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Hollywood, South Africa, Beijing, many Styles...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color of your jacket highlights your pretty face perfectly!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore you in your look with the red jacket!

    Thanks for following – it's a pleasure for me that I already followed you back <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. Love it. I follow you , could you follow back, dear. Keep in touch. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful look, amazing jacket!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that jacket so much, Its so beautiful. And the bag is perf

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are absolutely stunning Senka, and I adore your photography, so lovely! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me han encantado la chaqueta y los zapatos.

    Un besito

    http://ametsstyle.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos,

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the jacket!!

    I really like your blog!!
    I'm your newest follower i hope you will visit me soon :3

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  17. This red color looks stunning on you! You're so beautiful and your style is perfection! xxx

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the red jacket, really suits you well!

    Love, Jennifer

    www.jenniferbachdim.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi sweetie!! Thanks for reading my blog and of course we can follow each other :-) I have been looking your looks and you are so stylish! :-)
    P.s: I love this red jacket!! :-)
    http://lorenabedayo.wix.com/whiteswan

    ReplyDelete